3rd Shift Quality Control Specialist
$12/hr Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Confers with management to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Examines quality of products or parts as specified on Inspection Criteria Sheet and Quality Alert
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; address issues to Quality Supervisor/Manager immediately
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; create documentation to recommend reject and returning unacceptable materials
- Inspects, measures and tests parts and products for a variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance utilizing precision measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and other monitoring tools.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Check in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicate quality concerns to production supervisor/Manager with Specification/test result and put parts on HOLD by applying appropriate labeling if necessary
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and address issues to Production Supervisor or Manager and Quality manager
- Evaluates and reports deviations from existing standards to Quality Manager.
- Accepts or rejects product or parts using labeling method. Makes sure non-conforming products or parts are identified clearly and segregated
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality.
- May also perform activities of production, including using tools and equipment.
- Trains new and employees for quality inspection.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Be able to adequately communicate issues to following shift
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour