Norcross , GA 30093
You’ll ultimately be responsible for the success or failure of projects, sales, and tasks as assigned. Our Coordinator must be a multi-tasker, who has excellent organization and time management skills, is a superb communicator, and is trustworthy. You must be comfortable working in a cross functional team environment and driving resolution.
Primary Responsibilities –
• Determine project assignments and schedule.
• Making sure that projects are being completed effectively on time and on budget.
• Coordinate changes and be willing to adapt if necessary.
• Keep teams committed, motivated, and productive.
• Develop and provide quotations for parts and/or conversions as necessary.
• Develop and provide all necessary documentation as required.
• Drive sales to meet company goals.
• Communicate effectively with customers in both written and verbal form.
Externally Focused Activities
• Work with OEM’s to support sales activity.
• Periodic visits with customers as needed to support outside sales.
Internally Focused Activities
• Coordinates with Sales representatives regarding project activity, sample bags and marketing materials.
• Establish and maintain quote templates and produce monthly reports.
• Able to inspire teams to achieve department goals
• Ability to work in a deadline environment
• Proficient at finding win-win solutions
• Proficient at preparation and follow up
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete them accurately and on time
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to learn and use an ERP program
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Valid driver’s license
• Valid Passport
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, and use hands and arms to manipulate, handle, reach and feel
Education / Experience Requirements
• BS in technical/business field preferred
• General business knowledge
• Team based work experience