Duluth, GA 30097
Electrical Assembler job summary:
Assemble of Mechanical and Electrical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Read, interpret and follow basic schematics and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Have knowledge of different types of wires and wiring.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical/electrical assembly experience required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
Pay rate:$13-$14 an hour