International Customer Service Representative
Duluth, GA 30097
Job Title: International Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: Receive incoming calls; data entry of orders, transfer calls to appropriate personnel and coordinate with other departments to provide service to customers.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent; plus six months to one year of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual skills; Spanish and English are a must (writing, translating & listening skills required).
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- PC knowledge and good typing skills required.
- Receive price quotations, orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers.
- Maintain rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Use PC to retrieve customer information, product availability, order status, and to input customer orders.
- Must be able to take a minimum of 50 calls per day and type a minimum of 150 orders daily.
- Create shipping proformas, invoices, and customs forms
- Ship, pack, track and organize all international shipments.
- Responsible for collection calls to past due accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.