Buford, GA 30518
Summary The primary responsibility of this position is to perform final phase of tube finishing, including firepolishing, scribing, final quality inspection, and packing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned as required):
• Firepolish cut tubes based on customer specifications.
• Laser scribe tubes prior to packing.
• Perform final visual inspection of all tubes.
• Sleeves individual tubes prior to packing. (In order to do this efficiently, incumbent will become familiar with over 2,000 different part numbers).
• Responsible for entering order information in computer system (SAP).
• Keep equipment clean and in service.
• Responsible for keeping area neat and organized.
• Skilled JIT operators may be required to provide training to new operators.
• Adherence to Code of Conduct as applicable to job function: CoC Guideline No. 1: Guideline for the Procurement of Products and Services, No. 2: Guideline for the Prevention of Bribery in Commercial Transactions, No. 4: Guideline for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Participation in Criminal Acts.
• Responsibility to ensure that direct reports and overall employee population are also aware and adhere to Code of Conduct Guidelines.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or travel availability required.
• SPIRIT - Strong work ethic, Positive outlook, Integrity, Reliable, Into the details and a Team player
• High energy and robust work ethic
• Well-organized and self-directed
• An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization
• Basic math skills
• Basic data entry skills
• Visual and mechanical inspection skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Flexible to work long hours as required
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent. A minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience is a plus. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and leadership ability; exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative with the ability to meet
Mathematical Skills: The ability to add, subtract, multiply and convert calculations to percentage and to metric system. The ability to understand concepts involving statistics, probabilities and formula manipulation