Plant Human Resources Generalist
Suwanee, GA 30024
- Plant Human Resources Generalist 55-65k
MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING & HOURLY STAFFING EXPERIENCE
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- Conducts recruitment effort for nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees, writes and places advertisements.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Prepares all Human Resources reporting requirements (Headcount, Turnover, BSC, Safety, etc.)
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Monitors and administrates local plants performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, applicant tracking and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Administers the I-9 process with utilization via E-Verify.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation training including material development, tracking and effectiveness.
- Communicates to all candidates or new hires healthcare programs.
- Coordinates Open Enrollment activities.
- Performs benefit administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating changes to programs.
- Assists in analyzing benefit utilization, cost comparisons, with plan change recommendations.
- Notified Headquarters of COBRA eligibility.
- Plan, conducts, coordinates and directs personnel training and development programs for the local plant.
- Determines needs, assists with preparation of course materials and facilitates presentation of materials.
- Performs needs analyses and formulates training policies and schedules.
- Organizes training manuals, reference library, evaluation procedures, multimedia aids and other education materials.
- Determines effectiveness of programs.
- Implements Companys safety program.
- Monitors compliance and performs investigations.
- Coordinates with both office and plant personnel to ensure safe work environment.
- Ensures safety meeting minutes are consolidated and distributed to all facilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING:
The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed to successfully perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Related Field
- Required 5 to 7 years experience in Human Resources
- Required - Read, Write, Speak and Comprehend English
- Required 5 to 7 years experience in Manufacturing
- Preferred Knowledge of FMLA, EEOC, ADA, ERISA Regulations
- Preferred 1 to 3 years experience in Safety Coordination
- Preferred 1 to 3 years experience in Training Coordination