Suwanee, GA 30024
Staffing Priorities is currently searching for an experienced agency recruiter to work in our Suwanee office!
The recruiter candidate should have:
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency environment where they have recruited for various positions for job requisitions that have been clerical, administrative financial and warehouse related. Some job requisitions are high volume!
- The candidate will be experienced in various techniques of recruiting.
Our office is fast-paced and has high expectations of the recruiter who comes in. We need someone who can:
- Show leadership and demonstrate their multi-tasking and prioritization skills with job req’s.
- Be a team player and results oriented.
- In between job req’s, they should know that they must be continuously recruiting in order to build their pipeline.
- Be able to jump right in, read the job req and source candidates that match the job req’s quickly and accurately.
We don’t throw candidates at clients to see what sticks. We:
- Conduct phone screens and interview in person.
- Conduct background checks and drug screens.
- Conduct online testing.
We don’t measure on quantity of submittals, we measure on quality of submittals. The higher the quality, the better likelihood of placements. Quality placements equal quality growth. Quality placements and growth equal quality commissions for the recruiter.
We have a competitive base salary, strong monthly commission structure and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume as soon as possible!