Conyers, GA 30012
Staffing Priorities is searching for an experienced, extremely motivated On-Site Staffing Manager in Rockdale County, Georgia for immediate start!
Because our client is growing quickly, we need to have someone On-Site representing Staffing Priorities. We need someone who is enthusiastic and dedicated to success.
Qualified candidates must have experience in:
- Supporting large teams
- Onboarding & Attendance tracking
- Employee orientation
- Employee safety, injury reporting and tracking
- Workers compensation
- Payroll entry
- Working in a fast paced industrial/manufacturing environment
Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Salary depends on experience plus incentive plans, full health insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
This a fantastic way to grow with an expanding company!
If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffing Priorities is a certified Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
Staffing Priorities Onsite Representatives are employees of Staffing Priorities. Their primary job functions are listed below.
- Meet with representatives that host client’s Human Resources management team designates as responsible for communicating staffing headcount needs.
- Listen to designated managers to determine staffing needs and keep apprised of progress.
- Give orientation to, discipline and if necessary end assignments of employees.
- Communicate with host client’s team regarding attendance of associates
- Ensure strict adherence to host client’s safety policies and procedures
- Conduct any accident investigations involving Staffing Priorities associates and prepare investigative reports
- Ensure that all Staffing Priorities associates are supplied with proper safety orientation and all PPE. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ensure that all associates are clocking in/out according to host client’s requirements.
- Adjusting punches in timeclock when necessary.
- Ensuring that all time for all associates is accurate, submitting to appropriate host client’s representative for their review and final submittal to Staffing Priorities Corporate for payroll input on a weekly basis.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties, Staffing Priorities’ Onsite Representatives are not to be considered as employees who will work on production lines or in warehouses.