Duluth, GA 30096
Warehouse employees while working safely will be responsible for all functions of the distribution center warehouse including but not limited to:
- loading and unloading
- order picking and processing
- driving heavy equipment including forklifts
- ensuring proper inventory levels are maintained throughout the warehouse.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Must be able to lift and wrap boxes that weigh up to 50-70+ lbs. on a daily basis
- Demonstrate ability and proficiency with packing all components and sub-components.
- Ensure condition of all inbound/outbound product containers are clean and in good condition
- Must be able to lift boxes that weigh up to 50 - 70+ lbs.
- Individually, and in partnership with other co-workers, perform inventory inspections.
- Must be able to stand, reach above and below the shoulders, squat, bend and kneel as necessary to perform the job.
- Assist with picking and packing of client orders and with periodic inventory counts
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions regarding to warehouse policy & procedure
- Responsible for the careful handling of all products at all times.
- Operate powered industry vehicles (Forklifts, Man-up Order Selectors and Floor Scrubbers) in a safe manner
- Maintain integrity of products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain a clean, safe and productive work environment in compliance with OSHA and company directives, using safety first practices to remain accident-free
- Perform routine facilities maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center/warehouse environment.
- Previous forklift & pallet jack experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working within a fast-paced distribution center, where the employee will need to have the ability to adapt to multi-temperature environment.
- While performing duties, the employee is frequently exposed to dirt, dust and debris as well as powered material handling equipment and commercial truck traffic.